Add this

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Goals....

If I behave myself today, I should officially weigh in tomorrow at or under my initial goal of 200 pounds.  30 pounds lighter than when I started.  The last 3 weeks I've been close, and during that time I have been under 200, but the official weigh in day is Monday, it it doesn't matter what I weigh on any given day...except for Monday...
While I've struggled the past couple of weeks to lose the last couple of pounds, there's been vacation in Florida, stress at work, a tweaked calf muscle, Memorial Day weekend (and ribs, and coleslaw, and, well, you get the idea!), I've managed to stay focused on the end goal.
I've realized that I enjoy the exercise (and can certainly see and feel the results) and I'm ready for the next part of the plan. I've signed up for the Rock 'N' Hops: Black Box Brewing Co 5k run for next Saturday.  I'm pretty excited.  It's been a long time since I've run in a race.  I'm not sure I'll be able to run the whole thing, but it's all about getting to the finish line. Without dying. Right?
So stay tuned for the results.  Either way, I'm excited for the next part of the journey. 175 here we come!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be watching for an update or a tweet tomorrow! My fingers are crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete